This is the Linux app named Sugar whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sugar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A straightforward API makes Sugar very easy to pick up and start using. Custom builds and modularized npm packages let you use only what you need. Users can define methods or use plugins to handle specialized use cases. The date module parses, formats, and manipulates dates and supports many locales. Sugar blends in with native methods, and defers to their implementations when possible. A comprehensive polyfill suite patches browser support when it is broken or missing. As of v2.0, native extension has become opt-in while supporting two new ways of interacting with the library. Sugar still believes in the safe extension of natives, however there are times when this is not appropriate, and this choice is now put in the hands of the user. Custom browser builds can be created on the site download page. In addition, tools like Browserify can also be used to create custom builds, as npm packages are now fully modular.
- Simple and modular
- Includes polyfills and natives
- The date module parses, formats, and manipulates dates and supports many locales
- Sugar builds can now be customized at method level
- Locale definition files are in the locales directory
- Sugar npm packages make use of modules, both in the main sugar package as well as individual module packages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sugar.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.