This is the Linux app named SunThink! to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SunThink_1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SunThink! to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SunThink! to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SunThink! is an INRIA Scilab-based program that assists in the good design of solar electricity systems. Its primary purpose is to facilitate the accurate, appropriate sizing of these systems to fit the specific design goals that are held for them.
Science/Research, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sunthink/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.