This is the Linux app named Super Mario Bros Java to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Mario.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Super Mario Bros Java to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Super Mario Bros Java to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Game file: Mario.jar
Sound Fixed and
bugs Fixed in Mario.jar only
GamePad Patch.zip so that it can be
Player With GamePad, require Java 1.5 and above
Mario_v1.5.jar (Snes Graphics) ( Got Glitches )
Mario.jar (Nes Graphics)(Fixed Glitches )
(Mario_v1.5.jar and Mario.jar both Files are available )
Z = Fire / Speed
X = Jump
Arrow Left = Go Left
Arrow Right = Go Right
Arrow Down = Crouch / Go inside Pump(Downwards)
T = Take ScreenShot
I = Info
All Levels(except cloud ones) with Sound,
(cheats - one of Keyboard button will activate star)
Disable sound if Game is lagging,
require min. Java 1.4 , after GamePad Patch will require
Note: if u want to get the setting dialog box back again , just delete the "Setting.txt" file which the game created in the same folder as "Mario.jar".
Source Code: Mario.zip (use NetBeans to open it)
check out https://sourceforge.net/p/super-mario-bros-java/tickets/13/ for some information
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/super-mario-bros-java/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.