This is the Linux app named Surface Tracker whose latest release can be downloaded as surfaceTracker_v1.0.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Surface Tracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Surface Tracker can be used with the appropriate hardware to turn any flat surface into a multi-touch interface. The underlying method it uses is known as the laser light plane method. It works with Optitrack cameras.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/surfacetracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.