This is the Linux app named Surreal ToDo whose latest release can be downloaded as surrealtodo_v0.6.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Surreal ToDo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Surreal ToDo is an AJAX enabled web 2.0 list manager written in php with jquery and mysql. Lists are organized in tabs that allow multiple pages per tab. Everything is drag and drop for organization.
- Create multiple todo lists
- List items can drag and drop between lists
- Lists are sortable via drag and drop
- Lists are collapsible
- Move lists to different pages or tabs via drag and drop
- Create multiple tabs
- Tabs are sortable via drag and drop
- Create multiple pages per tab
- Pages are sortable via drag and drop
- Move pages to different tabs via drag and drop
- Great for Agile methodology brainstorming sessions
- Great fo Agile methodology backlogs
- Use as a notebook to access your notes anywhere
- Works with Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- Internet Explorer has a few bugs (Imagine that!)
- Requires PHP 5.2 or greater
- Trashcan for recovering deleted objects
- Search for your entries
- **New** Set date and time format
- **New** New theme available
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/surrealtodo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.