This is the Linux app named SUSFinder whose latest release can be downloaded as susfinder-0.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SUSFinder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSUSFinder is a utility to assign IP address and flash firmware to ASUS WL-500G Premium router booted in recovery mode on local network, in the case that you didn't know router's IP address settings beforehand.
This utility do essentially the same thing as ASUS Firmware Restoration Utility, except that it relies on the external 'atftp' program to do the TFTP firmware flashing part.
Currently, SUSFinder is written in ANSI C with POSIX API, thus should be portable to most Unix-like platform (including Cygwin).
- It allows user to assign IP address to ASUS WL-500G Premium router booted in recovery mode.
- It allows user to flash firmware file to the router, via '--flash' option.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/susfinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.