This is the Linux app named Tardy whose latest release can be downloaded as tardy_1.28.D001.orig.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tardy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The tardy program is a tar(1) post-processor. It may be used to manipulate the file headers in tar(5) archive files in various ways. This can be useful when you want to remove development environment artifacts from tarballs you post on the Internet.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tardy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.