This is the Linux app named Tauri whose latest release can be downloaded as tauriv1.2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tauri with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend. Brownfield compatibility with any front-end framework means you don't have to change your stack. Floss relicensing is possible with Tauri. Bundle size of a Tauri App can be less than 600KB. Security is the Tauri-Team's biggest priority and drives our innovation. Patterns are here to help you choose important features with simple configuration. Cross-platform compilation allows to bundle binaries for major desktop platforms. Cross-platform notifications using polyfilled WEB API. Build your Web application as a Tauri binary for MacOS, Linux and Windows. Update core dependencies automatically from the CLI. Run multiple window instances in Tauri. Setup secure context to enable access to restricted APIs. Generally stable on Desktop, API locked down. Opt-in feature enabling for iframe dialog with Tauri and the native API. Enable programmatic and keyboard access to clipboard.
- Generate, develop and build Tauri apps from the command line
- Finalize, audit, write documentation and create examples for the smoke-tests
- Implement CI with testing and bundle-pipeline validation
- Bundle for all major desktops from native systems
- Technical Release Candidate for desktop, edge cases and bugs acceptable
- Integrate and instrument other binaries
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tauri.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.