This is the Linux app named TeleKast whose latest release can be downloaded as TeleKast_1.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TeleKast with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TeleKast is an open source teleprompter. Scripts are created and used to create content for the teleprompter. The scripts can also be used for doing feature stories and interviews. TeleKast is your means for creative communication.
- Full-Screen Teleprompter
- Script Editor
- Mirrored Screen Text
- Script-able Cues
- Customizable Font Size and Color
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Rich-Text Formatting
- Multi-Monitor Friendly
Education, End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations, Other Audience, Religion, Telecommunications Industry
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/telekast/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.