This is the Linux app named TeleScope whose latest release can be downloaded as telescope-1.0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TeleScope with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TeleScope is the efficient intensive-load XML data stream broker, replicator and simple event processing platform (SEP) written in C for the Fedora 17-18, Slackware 13-14, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (RHEL-6) Linux distributions.
The platform is intended to be operated upon the single number/word values and is not meant to be deployed for full-text XML stream analysis. TeleScope has internal query language with a set of standard logical operators that allows to construct relatively complex query expressions. The platform features the pub-sub architecture and serves a set of simultaneously connected XML stream subscribers. The broker features Continuous Query engine over the XML stream. TeleScope provides the remote cli interface to login (in cisco fashion via telnet) and change/reset the query transaction on the current stream on the fly in real time. It also gives data query and subscribers statistics via a separate status port.
- Extremely fast real-time XML stream processing
- Publish-Subscribe architecture with support for a large number of concurrent stream subscribers
- Efficient Continuous Query Engine
- Dynamic Transaction Processing on the fly
- Real-time query statistics support
- High-bandwidth load tolerance
- Dual mode operation - both subscriber and publisher or either one
- XML stream filtering and reprocessing in a nodes chain (content distribution mesh via the overlay network creation)
- Loading of XML data from the data file for publishing
- Thread Pool subscribers management mechanism
- Queue based publications management
- XML processing powered by the Gnome Libxml2 library
- query language is simple and more intuitive then existing XQuery alternative
- Fair Queuing of XML messages to all subscribers
- could be deployed as simple event processing system (SEP)
- Is different from traditional messaging applications supported by message-oriented middleware for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Used in the environment where messages in the XML stream need to be content-processed in real time while they pass through main memory
- Does not perform message transformation
- Includes XML Converter Utility to convert XML into TeleScope compliant format
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/telescopecq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.