This is the Linux app named Terminal speedtest whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Terminal speedtest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
If you are looking for tool that is able to test internet connection speed fron Linux terminal, you have found it! :)
TeSpeed uses speedtest.net servers to check upload and download rate and it puts that information on charts.
It has moved to https://github.com/Janhouse/tespeed
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, Other Audience, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tespeed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.