This is the Linux app named TestNG Data Binding whose latest release can be downloaded as testng-databinding-2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TestNG Data Binding with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TestNG Data Binding
This project provides data binding from various data sources to TestNG test method parameters.
Currently implemented is the binding from CSV, Properties, Text and XML files. Supported are test input parameters as well as test output parameters.
Binding is provided for all primitive Java data types including Strings, lists of those, Java Beans, lists of Java Beans and enums.
As the framework is plugin based support for new data sources can easily be added by implementing a new plugin.
Please see the JavaDoc accessible on the project's website for detailed information. Please see the wiki for the maven coordinates if you want to add the TestNG Data Binding framework as a dependency to your maven project.
Developers, Testers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/testngdatabind/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.