This is the Linux app named Text Analysis Markup System whose latest release can be downloaded as TA4.src.4.11b2h.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Text Analysis Markup System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Text Analysis Markup System
Text Analysis Markup System (TAMS) is both a system of marking documents for qualitative analysis and a series of tools for mining information based on that syntax.
- Tools for transcription, coding, analysis, and reporting of data
- Tools for managing files
- Code PDF, video, text, or images
- Advanced reports and analysis
- Advanced searching of coded records including search overlap and search near
Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tamsys/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.