This is the Linux app named TextBlob whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TextBlob with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple, Pythonic, text processing, Sentiment analysis, part-of-speech tagging, noun phrase extraction, translation, and more. It provides a simple API for diving into common natural language processing (NLP) tasks such as part-of-speech tagging, noun phrase extraction, sentiment analysis, classification, translation, and more. TextBlob stands on the giant shoulders of NLTK and pattern, and plays nicely with both. Supports word inflection (pluralization and singularization) and lemmatization, as well as spelling correction. Add new models or languages through extensions. Also, it comes with a WordNet integration. If you only intend to use TextBlob’s default models (no model overrides), you can pass the lite argument. This downloads only those corpora needed for basic functionality. TextBlob is also available as a conda package.
- Noun phrase extraction
- Part-of-speech tagging
- Sentiment analysis
- Classification (Naive Bayes, Decision Tree)
- Tokenization (splitting text into words and sentences)
- Word and phrase frequencies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/textblob.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.