This is the Linux app named Textual Analyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as PANv2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Textual Analyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONP.A.N. (Poetry ANalyzer) uses conventional grammar rules to break down non-conventional text. This "Textual Analyzer" allows you to examine a text in a non-conventional manner allowing for a different, fresh new perspective.
*IMPORTANT* PAN is no longer being developed, but all analytical features will be incorporated into the Word Doctor at: sourceforge.net/projects/worddoctor/
- Parses both conventional and non-conventional text
- Determine sentance structure
- Determine mood/tone of sentance
- Identify key imagery and themes
- Delivers unbiased interpretation of text
- Detects emotional turmoil and conflict between clauses
- Identifies conflicting ideals
- Detects syllables and word emphasis (ie: stress)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.