This is the Linux app named Thanks whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Thanks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Give thanks (in the form of a GitHub â˜… ) to your fellow PHP package maintainers (not limited to Symfony components)! Install this as any other (dev) Composer package. You can also install it once for all your local projects. This will find all of your Composer dependencies, find their Github repository, and star their GitHub repositories. This was inspired by cargo thanks, which was inspired in part by Medium's clapping button as a way to show thanks for someone else's work you've found enjoyment in. If you're wondering why did some dependencies get thanked and not others, the answer is that this plugin only supports Github at the moment. Pull requests are welcome to add support for thanking packages hosted on other services. Package authors can send a star to another package that they would like to thank.
- A way to thank fellow PHP package maintainers
- Package authors can send a star to another package that they would like to thank
- If you are a package author and want to thank another repository, you can add a thanks entry in the extra section of your composer.json file
- Install this as any other (dev) Composer package
- You can also install it once for all your local projects
- Not limited to Symfony components
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thanks.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.