This is the Linux app named The API library call CI5010RS422.DLL to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TheAPIlibrarycallCI5010RS422.DLL.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The API library call CI5010RS422.DLL to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The API library call CI5010RS422.DLL to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This library, then DLL, designed for use with weighing terminal CI-5010A on the RS-422/485 or RS-232 via a physical or virtual COM port over USB in OS NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8 and reads and decodes the data of the operation, gross weight, net weight, unit number, value and sign weight, units and features indicators. Restoring communications using virtual serial port automatically.
ORDER use and limitations:
1. You can optionally set the COM port in the procedure 'reinit()' with constantly raised the flag of activation in the library is being processed.
2. Parameter gl_count procedure 'getdata' indicates the number of received packets of COM-port.
3. Implemented AutoTrack pulling converter RS-485/USB (via SetupAPI) and reconnect to the specified port initialization.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apilibrarycallci5010/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.