This is the Linux app named The Go Cloud Development Kit whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.33.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Go Cloud Development Kit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Go Cloud Development Kit
The Go Cloud Development Kit (Go CDK) allows Go application developers to seamlessly deploy cloud applications on any combination of cloud providers. It does this by providing stable, idiomatic interfaces for common uses like storage and databases. Think database/sql for cloud products. The project works well with a code generator called Wire. It creates human-readable code that only imports the cloud SDKs for services you use. This allows the Go CDK to grow to support any number of cloud services, without increasing compile times or binary sizes, and avoiding any side effects from init() functions. The Go CDK builds at the latest stable release of Go. Previous Go versions may compile but are not supported.
- Unstructured binary (blob) storage
- Publish/Subscribe (pubsub)
- Variables that change at runtime (runtimevar)
- Connecting to MySQL and PostgreSQL databases (mysql, postgres)
- Server startup and diagnostics: request logging, tracing, and health checking (server)
- Avoid all the ceremony of cloud-specific authorization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/the-go-cloud-dev-kit.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.