This is the Linux app named The GR module for Julia whose latest release can be downloaded as releasev0.58.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The GR module for Julia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The GR module for Julia
This is the GR module for Julia. It places a Julia interface to GR, a universal framework for visualization applications. GR allows users to create high quality, engaging visualizations, everything from 2D graphs to complex 3D scenes. With this module simply type in Julia 'using gr', and you can instantly start calling functions in the GR framework API.
GR is based on an implementation of a Graphical Kernel System (GKS) and OpenGL. As a self-contained system, integration into existing applications is quick and easy-- simply use a direct call from Julia with ccall syntax.
- Provides a Julia interface to GR
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gr-module-for-julia.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.