This is the Linux app named The Hessling Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as thesrc33RC4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Hessling Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Hessling Editor
The Hessling Editor (THE) is a cross-platform text editor. Based on the IBM mainframe editor XEDIT, and includes many features of Kedit. All of THE is configurable, including syntax highlighting. THE uses Rexx as its macro language.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hessling-editor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.