This is the Linux app named The Linux 8250/16550 Serial Driver whose latest release can be downloaded as serial-5.05.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Linux 8250/16550 Serial Driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Linux 8250/16550 Serial Driver
DESCRIPTIONThis project contains the Linux serial driver for 8250/16550 (and compatible) UARTs. It is packaged in a stand-alone form that can be used with older and newer kernel versions. It also serves as a focal point for further serial driver development.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/serial/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.