This is the Linux app named The Open ISES Project to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tickets_331A_052819.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Open ISES Project to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Open ISES Project to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOpen Information Systems for Emergency Services (Open ISES) is a community of software developers, paramedics, EMTs, law enforcement & fire fighters working together to create open source software & training materials for the emergency service community.
- Dude, where's my ambulance? - answers to questions you shdn't have
- Tracking incidents, geocode/phone-no. lookup, units, driving directions, ...
- Email - including SMS - to all or selected units, contacts, facilities
- Catching abusers - AKA 'Frequent Fliers'
- Unit position data - geocoding, USNG, GPS, APRS, mobile tracking, ...
- Operation sans Internet - an option
- Your own terminology or language - menu's, buttons, field captions
- Tablet, MDT, smart-phone support
- ICS-213 form to email
- Rapid Deployment features to speed, well, deployment!
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Healthcare Industry, Education, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openises/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.