This is the Linux app named The Tool Box whose latest release can be downloaded as TheToolBox-v1.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Tool Box with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Tool Box
- Added: Added the ability to edit the EMV panel - You can change which tags show, and what order they are in
- Added: Tag 9F10 (Issuer Application Data) to which also includes CVR (a subtag of 9F10)
- Added: Menu link to the homepage (sourceforge)
- Fixed: 9F07/AUC had the wrong tag details
- Fixed: File>Close now saves notes and config updates before exiting
- Fixed: Tag 95/TVR title had a spelling mistake
- Fixed: Homepage wasn't populating EMV page names
- Fixed: EMV menu would prompt to update even if there was nothing changed
- Changed: Removed unused classes, old stuff that isn't used
- Changed: Reverted home page image
- Changed: Removed some test prints and refactored EMV classes
- Changed: No longer prompts to restart after EMV menu change, just changes it
- Changed: EMV Navigation Panel button generation (for the dynamic buttons)
- Many EMV Tag decoders
- Tag list
- EMV status bytes
- EMV acronyms
- EMV flow diagram
- DOL decoder
- Service code decoder
- Track-2 unpacker
- Luhn check digit checker
- ASCII table
- ASCII converter
- Configurable TLV decoder
- Bitmap decoder
- EMV (DE55) decoder
- Note pad
- Resources - (website links)
- Colour changer
- Help documents
- Homepage selector
- Send bugs/suggested features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thetoolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.