This is the Linux app named Thinknowlogy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Thinknowlogy2018r4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Thinknowlogy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Thinknowlogy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:• Despite centuries of exhaustive research, the theory of evolution still hasn't provided a satisfying explanation for the origin of intelligence and language;
• According to the biblical world view, God has created laws of nature. Being based on the Laws of Intelligence embedded in Grammar, only Thinknowlogy implements the natural meaning (intelligent function) of words like definite article “the”, conjunction “or”, possessive verb “has/have” and past tense verbs “was/were” and “had”.
It is demonstrated by:
• Programming in natural language;
• Reasoning in natural language:
- drawing conclusions (more advanced than scientific solutions),
- making assumptions (with self-adjusting level of uncertainty),
- asking questions (about gaps in the knowledge),
- detecting conflicts and some cases of semantic ambiguity,
- displaying of justification reports for the self-generated knowledge;
• Multilingualism, proving: Languages have one common origin.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Religion, Developers
Java Swing, Java AWT, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thinknowlogy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.