This is the Linux app named Tidal Analysis Program in PYthon whose latest release can be downloaded as tappy-0.9.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tidal Analysis Program in PYthon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tidal Analysis Program in PYthon
Tidal Analysis Program in PYthon (TAPPY) uses the least squares optimization function from scipy to perform a harmonic analysis (calculate amplitude and phases of a set of sine waves) of a hourly time series of water level values.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tappy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.