This is the Linux app named Tini whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.19.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tini with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
All Tini does is spawn a single child (Tini is meant to be run in a container), and wait for it to exit all the while reaping zombies and performing signal forwarding. It protects you from software that accidentally creates zombie processes, which can (over time!) starve your entire system for PIDs (and make it unusable). It ensures that the default signal handlers work for the software you run in your Docker image. For example, with Tini, SIGTERM properly terminates your process even if you didn't explicitly install a signal handler for it. It does so completely transparently! Docker images that work without Tini will work with Tini without any changes. Add Tini to your container, and make it executable. Then, just invoke Tini and pass your program and its arguments as arguments to Tini.
- Tini will reuse the child's exit code when exiting
- By default, Tini needs to run as PID 1
- ARM and 32-bit binaries are available!
- Tini only kills its immediate child process
- Tini can set its parent death signal
- Tini can also be used with an existing entrypoint in your container!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tini.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.