This is the Linux app named TinyHTML++ whose latest release can be downloaded as TinyHTML++-windows-x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TinyHTML++ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This library allows to parse HTML in C++. Its main focus is put on stability and simplicity rather than pure performance.
TinyHTML++ is even able to parse and correct wrong HTML documents. It is also possible to get the page in text format as a user of a webbrowser reads it. TinyHTML++ also allows to convert it back to a HTML string.
Please let me know if you find any bugs.
- Parse HTML in C++
- Focus on stability and simplicity rather than pure performance
- Corrects HTML syntax errors
- Can convert HTML text into pure text (without tags)
- Can convert back to HTML
- Builds tree of HTML elements
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tinyhtmlpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.