This is the Linux app named Tired of bad encoding whose latest release can be downloaded as TOBE_V1_1_Win64_WithJAVA.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tired of bad encoding with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tired of bad encoding
Other encoders don't care about maximizing encoding efficiency and quality. We care! Audio files eat into user bandwidth and carbon footprint. Not maximizing quality is immoral. Use our encoder to maximize the quality of your audio files and save the world!... okay, we might care a little too much.
- MP3 Encoder
- Opus Encoder
- Podcast Encoder
- Audiobook Encoder
- Audio Encoder
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tired-of-bad-encoding/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.