This is the Linux app named TK Gooey to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TK Gooey to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TK Gooey to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA replacement shell (GUI) for Windows. Utilizes circular forms, custom transparent command buttons, and other interesting graphical effects. The program is very functional, and fairly stable. Should run fine on Win9x to ME. Also runs on NT, but not as
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tkgooey/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.