This is the Linux app named Tournament Maker to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TournamentMaker-v12_JRE9.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tournament Maker to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tournament Maker to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This program is intended for small tournament organizers. The goal is to allow organizers without much experience to setup and run a tournament without hours of preparation. Running a tournament is hard, especially when there are only a few people helping. With the software doing all the work, organizers will be more relaxed and it'll be a better experience for everyone.
If you find this program useful, please donate to Food for the Hungry (http://fh.org/) or a charitable organization of your choosing.
Quick Start Guide: https://sourceforge.net/p/tournamentmaker/wiki/Quick%20Start%20Guide/
Please leave a review if you have time! Feedback is always helpful for me.
- Scheduler to help you run your tournament
- Time estimations to tell you when a match will probably be played
- Easily show the upcoming matches for a player
- Create events with up to 128 teams
- Print scoresheets, draws, and results
- Drag and drop matches to easily keep track of which courts are in use
- Automatically moves teams to the correct match
- Create custom teams of any size, optionally restricted by gender and age
- Calculates the results so you don't have to
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tournamentmaker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.