This is the Linux app named TRAC (Tax Reciept Aggrigator Console) whose latest release can be downloaded as TRAC-0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TRAC (Tax Reciept Aggrigator Console) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TRAC (Tax Reciept Aggrigator Console)
This program allows the use of an excel file (saved as CSV) for the purposes of filling out numerous pre-printed forms and/or reports where each row equals one report/form. Original purpose was for printing 20,000 tax-reciepts for Green Party of BC.
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.