This is the Linux app named trafalgar.map to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tr_view_0_3_0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named trafalgar.map to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
trafalgar.map to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is going to be a set of tools which is intended to be used with huge OSM files like the planet files in XML format. The parser reads directly from packed *.gz files and it is not needed to unpack the OSM/XML data files to the local disk.
Now in 0.3.0:
osm_tags: tag analyzer (like tag watch)
osm_split: split osm file in single files for nodes, ways and relations and collect some meta information (will be used as input for other tools).
osm_cut: create rectangular extracts
tr_view: view tool for trafalgar files, including fast osmtoolz import filter, GPX an KML track import (see screenshots)
There is a small script included which helps to transform from *.bz2 to *.gz using a named pipe (seems not to work for cygwin)
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trafalgarmap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.