This is the Linux app named Traffic Monitoring And Counting Daemon whose latest release can be downloaded as tmacd_prototype.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Traffic Monitoring And Counting Daemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Traffic Monitoring And Counting Daemon
Small and efficient traffic montoring and counting daemon with ability of remote administation and logging results into the database
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tmacd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.