This is the Linux app named TransferUs whose latest release can be downloaded as InstallTransferUs.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TransferUs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TransferUs uploads and downloads files to and from WeTransfer.com. To install on Windows, download the exe and run the installer. To install on Mac OS, download the zip file, extract the files, and run the jar file.
You must have Chrome installed to run the application. For Mac OS, you must have Java installed too.
For Windows, if you install the program in Program Files or another sibling directory, then you must run the program as an administrator every time. This is because Java cannot access the Windows permissions needed to save transfer information. I recommend installing the program in Documents instead. This way, TransferUs can save your transfer without needing permission.
More information can be found here: https://github.com/daarons/TransferUs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/transferus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.