This is the Linux app named Travel Market Simulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tvlsim-1.00.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Travel Market Simulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Travel Market Simulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:That project aims at studying and comparing typical airline IT methods, for instance RM-related algorithms. It works from a Unix/Linux/Mac command-line, and exposes basic APIs. It is being developed in C++, with Python wrappers for some components.
Aerospace, Developers, Information Technology, Science/Research
Command-line, Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
MySQL, Other API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tvlsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.