This is the Linux app named TurnServer whose latest release can be downloaded as turnserver-0.7.3.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TurnServer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TurnServer is a implementation of Traversal Using Relay around NAT (TURN) protocol. This protocol allows a client to obtain IP addresses and ports from such a relay.
- Support of TURN protocol (RFC 5766)
- Support of TURN-IPV6 extension (RFC 6156)
- Support of TURN-TCP extension (RFC 6062)
Developers, Information Technology, Quality Engineers, Science/Research, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/turnserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.