This is the Linux app named TXT2XMLParser whose latest release can be downloaded as Txt2XML.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TXT2XMLParser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Txt2XMLParser is a versatile and generic text to xml converter library. Based on Regular Expression it can be configured using a single xml file allowing to parse any txt file format (csv , generic txt files, protocol formats such as SIP)
- txt to xml conversion
- lightweight library (less than 6KB)
- no use of external libraries
- XML configuration file
- command line interface
- possibility to dynamically change xml tag names using text data
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/txt2xmlparser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.