This is the Linux app named UGM Inventory System whose latest release can be downloaded as ClientAndServer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UGM Inventory System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UGM Inventory System
Simple inventory client and server written in python using wx for window management. Built on sqlite3, using twisted as the server network library. Designed specifically to track goods in a kitchen or similar area, and supports tracking multiple buildings' inventory from the same database.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ugminventorysys/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.