This is the Linux app named Ultramarker whose latest release can be downloaded as HelpFiles.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ultramarker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Is a Windows based application that allows educators to design criteria based assessment rubrics. It specifically allows generic feedback to be defined based upon common student errors and specific feedback individual to each. Grading schema can be easily defined. Learning outcomes may be specified upon which an assessment can be based. Multiple weighted criteria can be included in the assessment and the same criteria used for multiple sessions. Sessions may be used to assess typically laboratory based work where common criteria are used to assess a number of similar lab sessions. Students work can be marked using a defined assessment and a feedback report generated for each student. The report can contain a number of items including the generic and specific feedback comments. A summary of marks for a group of students can also be generated.
See Files for help on installation and additional support files to download.
See website at: https://ultramarker.wordpress.com/
- Educational assessment
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ultramarker1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.