This is the Linux app named umami whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.24.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named umami with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Umami is a simple, easy to use, self-hosted web analytics solution. The goal is to provide you with a friendlier, privacy-focused alternative to Google Analytics and a free, open-sourced alternative to paid solutions. Umami collects only the metrics you care about and everything fits on a single page. You can view a live demo here. Umami measures just the important metrics that you care about: pageviews, devices used, and where your visitors are coming from. Everything is displayed on a single, easy to browse page. Umami is able to track an unlimited number of websites from a single installation. You can even track subdomains and individual URLs. Umami is hosted by you under your own domain so you can reliably avoid ad-blockers unlike Google Analytics. The tracking script is tiny (only 2KB) and supports legacy browsers like IE. Umami can be used to host data for friends or clients. Just create a separate account and they can start tracking their own websites on their own dashboard.
- Simple analytics
- Unlimited websites
- Bypass ad-blockers
- Multiple accounts
- Data ownership
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/umami.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.