This is the Linux app named UNetbootin whose latest release can be downloaded as unetbootin-source-675.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UNetbootin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONUNetbootin allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu, Fedora, and other Linux distributions without burning a CD. It runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. You can either let UNetbootin download one of the many distributions supported out-of-the-box for you, or supply your own Linux .iso file.
- The current version has built-in support for automatically downloading and loading the following distributions, though installing other distributions are also supported:
- Ubuntu (and official derivatives)
- Linux Mint
- Arch Linux
- And many more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unetbootin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.