This is the Linux app named Unix UTMP Watcher whose latest release can be downloaded as uwatch-0.1a.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Unix UTMP Watcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Unix UTMP Watcher
The UNIX UTmp Watcher is a simple, lightweight utility for Unix-based systems which allows a system administrator, or an ordinary user to keep track of the currently logged in users on the system in real time.
Other Audience, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uwatch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.