This is the Linux app named UNSW Metadata Stores (ResData) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as resdata_source_code.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UNSW Metadata Stores (ResData) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UNSW Metadata Stores (ResData) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ResData is an institutional metadata repository to facilitate effective management, discovery and sharing of institutional research data collections. It integrates with institutional enterprise systems, such as HR and Grant management systems to facilitate re-use of existing information, such as People and Project records.
ResData has been developed by the Library Repository Services, University of New South Wales. The work was supported by the Australian National Data Service (ANDS) under its MS21 program. ANDS is supported by the Australian Government through the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy Program and the Education Investment Fund (EIF) Super Science Initiative.
- Digital Object Identifier
- Research Metadata Capture and publishing
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/resdata/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.