This is the Linux app named Upload-Parser whose latest release can be downloaded as upload-parser20.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Upload-Parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis simple Skript is a small solution for web-aplications to upload pictures.The features:
- CGI-parser in Perl for simultaneously upload of formdatas and pictures (jpg and gif)
- running on Win-, Unix- or Linux-Servers
- no compellingly need for Per
System Administrators, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/upload-parser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.