This is the Linux app named ValidationBoof whose latest release can be downloaded as boofcv_mvs_planar_v01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ValidationBoof with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ValidationBoof is a set of utilities for comparing algorithms in BoofCV internally and against external libraries. Data associated with this project which is not proved by 3rd parties is stored here.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/validationboof/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.