This is the Linux app named vasFMC to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 3rdparty.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vasFMC to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
vasFMC to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:vasFMC is a Open-Source project, which develops an Airbus Flight Managment Computer. Previous version were developed by VAS Project group, but they stopped development in November 2011.
This is the follow-on project based on the last open source version 2.09A.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vasfmc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.