This is the Linux app named vcgen whose latest release can be downloaded as vcgen.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vcgen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This utility is a perl script to generate standard business cards (vCard). This format was defined by the Internet Mail Consortium.
- Create vCards in the command line, so it is so easy to use as a part of a web app.
- Portable: it works in any UNIX/Linux platform
- In adition with qrencode, you can obtain vCards embebed in a QR code.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vcgen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.