This is the Linux app named VCT - Video Converter Transcoder whose latest release can be downloaded as VCT_setup_64bit.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VCT - Video Converter Transcoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VCT - Video Converter Transcoder
Open source video/audio converter GUI based on FFmpeg (included)
Works natively for Windows and Linux (with mono-complete installed)
Batch convert audio/video collection to H.264 or H.265 HEVC AAC/MP3, etc.
Transcode MKV to MP4 or MP4/M4V to MKV in 1 minute.
Extract audio from movie clip
Extract specific part of video/audio file
Convert various audio files to MP3 or AAC
Select audio stream to encode with video
Add subtitle stream
Easily create conversion tasks
Pause/resume encoding queue
Record AV streams from Internet (Record tab)
FFmpeg command is exposed so FFmpeg command is fully editable
64-bit version is now default. 32 bit and XP version as separate downloads
For more details on usage, please check README
Short video demonstration:
Windows will warn you about security. Scan then click "Run anyway
- Video and audio conversion
- Transcoding MKV - MP4
- Extracting video or audio from file
- Manual FFmpeg command editing
- Batch task list
- Encode many files with same options
- Internet stream recording
- Extract specific time range from file
- ...and anything else you can do with FFmpeg
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/videoconvertertranscoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.