This is the Linux app named vDrive whose latest release can be downloaded as vDrive_v5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vDrive with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
'vDrive' is a web based file manager optimized for media and touch screen. Install the software on your PHP web server and turn your website into your own Cloud Drive.
Please rate and provide your feedback.
- Get a unified experience on all platforms
- Native app like smooth animations and support for scroll/swipe gestures
- Version 2.2 onwards contains inbuilt authentication
- Version 4.0 - GUI redesigned. Local Storage leveraged to reduce server traffic.
- Version 5.0 - provides a new desktop interface and file api for webapps
- Comes bundled with apps like calculator, calendar etc.
- Please contribute by sharing your thoughts or your customized webapps
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vdrive/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.