This is the Linux app named Vibeplot, molecular vibrations viewer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as QVibePlot-1.6.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vibeplot, molecular vibrations viewer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vibeplot, molecular vibrations viewer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONVibeplot presents a new and attractive way to visualize vibrational analysis from density functional calculations (DFT). It is especially targeted at the chemists. The interface can either be scripted or used interactively with QVibeplot.
- Display vibrations in terms of changes of normal coordinates.
- Usable via the GUI or in batch.
- Makes use of openbabel to read as many formats as possible.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vibeplot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.